Resilience Passport Inspection GOLD Package (GST Free, Tax Deductible*)
Within this GST Free, Tax Deductible * GOLD package you will receive:
* consult with your accountant. People who are employed for example can claim this package as it contains a HLTAID009 - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate included in the package as a whole.
- You will receive a non-accredited certificate (P00241 - Conduct a Home Resilience, Response and Recovery Action Plan), an in-depth resilience inspection on your home, education and training on tips and things you need to know to be prepared for a disaster event. We recommend you ask your insurance provider for a discount on your policy based on your inspection and any improvements made to your resilience capabilities. VALUED at $150
You will also receive a Resilience Passport with all the local disaster information you will need access to in a disaster, including flood maps, cyclone tracking map and resources from current disaster organisations such as the Australian Red Cross.
- 1 x 1kg Fire Extinguisher
- 1 x 1m x 1m Fire Blanket
- 1 x First Aid Kit
- 1 x Fire & Water Proof Safe
- 2 x Snake bite bandages (with indicator). 10m x 10.5cm
- 1 x HLTAID009 - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate for anyone of your choosing. VALUED at $90
- 1 x $47.50 Resilience Reward prepaid card which can be used at any retailer of your choosing.
- 50% discount on any 1300DISASTER membership subscription.